Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Orleans Part II: Coming this Week

Goood Morning!,

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day Holiday weekend! Part II of my New Orleans trip is coming this week. Thank you for stopping by The GritsnCheesedish! In the meantime to catch up, you can click here to read Part I.

Below is a hilarious clip of Chef Janice Boo Macomber from the New Orleans Cooking Experience dismissing me from my cooking duties. I almost squeezed lemon seeds in her BBQ shrimp! Thanks to my fellow NOCE class mate, Attorney Winston B. Collier from Arkansas for being willing to work my little ole hand held Cannon for this clip while I cooked! I got a lot of mileage out of that camera. I must admit these little Cannon cameras rock!

VIDEO: Click the pic to watch the comedy go down!



Have a good day and good eatin'!

-Monica

No comments: