Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Below: LisaRaye McCoy-Misick's Injury Photos (Essence Magazine)

Figure we'd post this since Lisa wants to share this with the world and domestic violence is a serious issue. She allegedly suffered these bruises from an altercation with her husband Premier Michael Misick of Turk & Caicos Islands.

“I ask that my privacy be respected in these difficult times and I believe that the people of the Turks & Caicos Islands will understand and support my wish to receive the necessary independent representation from the legal counsel of my choosing. I hope that, in time, the Turks & Caicos Islands government will come to share that view. Although I have always been a supportive wife even in light of the very serious allegations currently pending against the premier, there are limits even for me.” ...LisaRaye McCoy Misick. (Essence Magazine)

No comments: